Tuesday 2 August 2011

Embracing the World: Sharing Charles Johnson's joy

Dear Nibir:
             Yesterday I received a copy of the book you and Ethelbert edited. All I can say is, "Wow." There is SO much in this book! It's breathtaking, stunning, and has a dazzling diversity of works from its many contributors---so many of whom are my old, dear friends and colleagues.
             I am humbled right down to my heels by your, Ethelbert's and the contributor's generosity. This is a simply amazing book, like nothing published about my work in America. People in India---as I've always believed---know how to do things right!
            When the other copies arrive (and soon I hope), this is a beautiful book that I am going to be eager to give as a gift to others.
           Thank you, good sir. Thank you thank you thank you.
 
Pranam & Three Deep Bows to You,
Chuck
(email dated august 2, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment