- Jonah Raskin serves on the advisory board of Re-Markings and is a regular contributor. Chair of the Communication Studies Department at Sonoma State University, California, U.S.A., he is the author and editor of books about Jack London, Allen Ginsberg, and the literature of the British Empire.
- Dr. Tijan M. Sallah is Gambian poet, writer and biographer. An economist by training, he has taught economics at several American universities before joining the World Bank, where he manages the agriculture, irrigation and rural development program for East African countries.
- Dr. James R. Giles is Presidential Teaching Professor of English at Northern Illinois University, U.S.A.
- Dr. Walter S.H. Lim is an Associate Professor of English Literature at the National University of Singapore.
- Jane Schukoske, former faculty, University of Baltimore School of Law, served as Executive Director of U.S. Educational Foundation in India, New Delhi. She currently is CEO of S.M. Sehgal Foundation, Gurgaon, Haryana.
Nibir K. Ghosh at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, America's National Cultural Center, at Washington, DC, with participants from all over the world at the International Fulbrighters conference
Cultural Blueprints and Better Architecture for Living
- E. Ethelbert Miller is Board Chair of the Institute for Policy Studies (a progressive think tank in Washington, D.C.) and the director of the African American Resource Center, Howard University, Washington, D.C.
- Dr. Anisur Rahman is Professor of English at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Dr. Jitendra Narayan Patnaik is UGC Emeritus Fellow, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack (Orissa).